|1. Turn your ad copy into a story or article. Your
visitors won't be as hesitant to read your ad and
will become more interested in your product.
2. Give visitors a freebie for filling out your online
survey or they usually won't. Surveys will give your
business valuable intelligence for your business
3. Enhance the power of your ad copy benefits by
using attention getting words, highlighting keywords,
using color, bolding key phrases, underlining, etc.
4. Give your visitors tons of choices so they don't
get the feeling of being controlled. Offer them a
variety of ways to order, contact you, navigate, etc.
5. Put yourself in your visitors shoes. Design your
site for them, not for yourself. Create your product
around your visitors not because you would buy it.
6. Get free advice from successful online business
owners. Participate in business chat rooms and
message boards to chat with them.
7. Use your free bonuses to create an urgency for
your visitors to buy. Only offer them for a limited
time with your main product.
8. Offer your customers extra add-on products at
the point of purchase. For example, if they are
buying an electronic toy try to sell batteries with it.
9. Make your visitors feel good about themselves
by giving them compliments. If they feel good they
will also feel good about buying from your web site.
10. Add multiple profits to your web site. If you're
selling business books try to sell business services,
courses and supplies too.
About the Author
Over 40,000 Free eBooks & Web Books when you
visit: http://www.ldpublishing.com As a bonus, Bob
Osgoodby publishes the free weekly "Your Business"
Newsletter - visit his web site to subscribe and place
a FREE Ad! http://1-webwiz.com