1. You'll brand your web site, business and yourself by submitting articles to ezines. You could include your name, business name, your credentials, web site address and e-mail address in your resource box.
To find publisher you can submit your articles to, you can simply visit Google and enter a keyword phase that describes your target market (e.g. business owner) plus the work newsletter or ezine: +"business owner" +newsletter
2. You will become known as an expert on the topics you write about. This will give you and your business extra credibility which will help you compete against your competition.
3. Your article might also be placed on the publisher's home page. If they publish each issue on their home page this will give you some extra exposure.
To make it easier for the publisher, provide also an URL to a web page with your article on it. The easier it is for the publisher to use your article, the higher the chances that they will do it.
4. You might get extra exposure if the ezine publisher archives their ezine on their site. People might want to read the back issues before they make the decision to subscribe.
5. You will get free advertising. This will allow you to spend your profits on other forms of advertising. You could buy advertisements in other ezines that don't publish your articles.
6. You might get extra income from people wanting to hire you to write other articles, books, or even ask to speak at seminars. This is a great way to multiply your incom^e.
7. You could allow ezine publishers to publish your articles in their free e-books. Since people give them away, your advertising could multiply all over the internet.
8. You will get your article published all over the web when you submit it to an ezine publisher that has a free content directory on their web site. They'll allow their visitors to republish your article.
Another option would be to submi^t your article to article directories. To find article directories that you can submit your articles to, you can again simply visit Google and search for: "article directory"
9. You'll gain people's trust. If they read your article and like it, they won't be as hesitant to buy your product or service. You will then be able to increase your profits.
10. You could get your article guaranteed to run in an ezine. You could agree to run one of their articles in your ezine if, in exchange, they run yours in their ezine. It's a win/win situation.
Tip: If your article recommends one of your own resources, offer the publisher a percentage of each sale for publishing your article. This could be done by using a special order link, or if you have an affiliate program, by allowing the publisher use his one affiliate link.
To find publishers quick and easy, you can use a service like the Directory of Ezines at: http://add2it.com/see.pl?ezines" target=new>http://add2it.com/see.pl?ezines
To submit your articles to numerous article directories and to save you the time to fill out the forms manually at their sites I personally use and recommend the EzineAnnouncer software. You can find it at: http://add2it.com/see.pl?EzineAnnouncer" target=new>http://add2it.com/see.pl?EzineAnnouncer
Reprint rights to this article are granted, as long as it is not modified and the resources plus this signature remain unchanged.
Frank Bauer is the owner of http://Add2it.com" target=new>Add2it.com - Scripts & Services for your Web Business at http://www.add2it.com" target=new>http://www.add2it.com and the publisher of the More4you Newsletter at: http://www.more4you.ws" target=new>http://www.more4you.ws To see how he can help you, visit: http://www.frankbauer.name" target=new>http://www.frankbauer.name